Pick up and Dropping Off
Camp runs from 9 – 4 p.m. with early drop off and late pick up available when requested (see below). Please Drop off children 5 min prior to camp and pick them up directly after camp is over. Masks are mandatory in the lobby area as per ASH regulations.
Need Early Drop-off or Late Pick up?
Early drop-off is available as early as 8 a.m. Late pick up is available until 5:30 p.m. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Drop off/Pick up times for EACH day you are registered for as this is now Mandatory, and helpful with scheduling for our staff.
The PA snack bar is open at 2:30 for our afternoon snack time. All products are $2. These are treats, chips, and candy. Please continue to provide other healthy snacks to have throughout the day.
Here’s what all participants need to wear or bring:
- Athletes should be dressed in athletic wear with indoor running shoes and or bare feet.
- Hair needs to be pulled up in ponytails and or braids.
- A healthy lunch and two snacks (one for the morning and one for the afternoon) – Peanut Free
- Remove all jewelry this includes new piercings (earrings, necklaces, etc.)
- Optional – cash for snack bar