Why Choose Premier Preschool for your child’s Early Childhood Education?
Premier Preschool is a fun filled curriculum designed to enhance and motivate your child’s learning. Our program takes the basics elements of number and letter recognition, colors and shapes, speech and language; and builds on them with a wide variety of educational and imaginative themes and play. Children have a blast exploring their learning through social/emotional interactions, intellectual opportunities and physical fitness. Through different themes and activities; both within the classroom as well as in the gym, children are able to have fun learning and using their imagination.
Premier Preschool Highlights:
- Our 10,000 sq ft gym allows children daily opportunity to strengthen their gross motor skills while exploring their limits through structured game play
- Special Presentations are offered throughout the year where members of the community join our classes and allow our students the opportunity for modified learning within our themes
- Premier Preschool is a family orientated facility offering many opportunities for parents and family members to join in our learning
- Themed Family days within the year to keep the fun in our learning
- Rotating special helper days for the students to spend the day in the spot light
“We are beyond impressed with how much our son has learned in Premier Preschool. Every day he learns something new! Friends and family are always commenting on how smart he is. He loves his teacher, has made friends and is always asking if it’s time to go to school. ” C Prins
We believe that each child is a unique individual. Through our unique program of preschool activities in the classroom and fitness activities in the gym, we emphasize the social, creative, emotional, physical and intellectual development of each child. We encourage children to learn and grow by providing a foundation of developmentally appropriate experiences where all children can succeed in a safe and nurturing environment.
Note: Our preschool program is NOT a cheerleading preschool. There will be a fitness component every day, however, it is not cheerleading based.
“Jorja loves going to Playschool, she is growing as a little person every day! I can see what she has been learning daily when she is speaking to us and it makes me proud!” C Jones
Do you want more information on the activities, fees, schedule, registration, etc.??
Please take a moment and complete the form below and we will send you an email with all the details on the upcoming school year!
We would love to meet you and welcome you into the Premier Family.
If you’d rather just pick up the phone, please call 403 352 7744 and we’ll schedule you for a free tour to help you determine which program is right for your child.
We know that once you experience the Premier Academy environment you will find a place to call your 2nd home!