Come in and check out the gym! Drop in is an opportunity to practice tumbling or stunting or just have some fun! One coach, similar to a lifeguard, supervises open tumbling. These times are designed for athletes to work tumbling or stunting skills they are able to do confidently on their own while having access to the gym and equipment.
1. Open Gym – Members, family and friends are welcome!
- Wednesdays from 7:30 – 9 p.m., Fridays from 7 – 9 p.m. AND Sundays from 4 – 5:30 p.m. (until June 28th)
- Cost $5/person
- Ages: 6 – adult
4. Family Drop in – Bring the family in to burn some steam! Adult supervision is required.
- Mondays & Fridays from 10:30 – 12:30 p.m. until May 30th (will resume in September)
- Cost – $4 for children aged 1 to 6 years old. Children under 1 are free.
- Ages 1 to 6 years old with adult supervision
Join us to perfect those skills you currently have in an Open Gym format!