Premier Academy Job Postings
We are looking for outgoing applicants that are smart, punctual, and super organized. Applicants must have exceptional people skills, the ability to perform under pressure, love working with children, and the desire to build a career at Premier. Class and group management of kids is beneficial.
Experience is preferred but not necessary for many of our entry-level positions. We have an excellent training system for our employees that allows anyone with a passion for teaching to work a Premier Academy.
- Positive work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Program discounts and raises based on performance evaluations
- Rewarding! You make an incredible impact on the kids and their families.
- Background Check Required
- Able to work a majority of evenings and some weekends
- See below for position specific requirements
We will only be contacting applicants that meet the requirements for the positions we have available.
**All positions currently listed will start with part-time hours (5-15 per week) and require working on weekends. May be full time hours available.**
We are currently taking applications for the following positions:
- Ninja Coach – Red Deer – This position is ideal for someone who loves parkour and all things tricking!
- Tumbling/Cheer Coach – Red Deer – Must have experience working with various ages and abilities. Experience with coaching tumbling or cheerleading not necessary but must be passionate about working with children and making a positive impact in their life.
- Advanced Tumbling/Cheer Coach – Red Deer – Must have experience working with various ages and abilities. Experience coaching tumbling/gymnastics or cheerleading IS necessary. Must also be passionate about working with children and making a positive impact in their life.
- Front Desk Staff – Red Deer – Must love interacting with people, comfortable speaking on the phone, have good writing skills and a quick learner. Available on evenings and weekends.
- Program Coordinator – Red Deer – This position is responsible for scheduling of all internal programming regarding classes, teams, birthday parties, extra curricular field trips. Organizing out reach workshops within schools and the community. Maximize gym efficiency by creating a rotational schedule and ensures staff executes accordingly. Regularly checking class attendance and enrollement to continually provide appropriate programming to clientele. Schedule, staff and plan fun and exciting PD Day camps for students.
Take the first step towards an exciting career!
Fill out the application below and we will contact you with additional information.
If you are still having issues, please email [email protected]